- Diagnostic Différentiel
Drug Information for Plan B One-Step (levonorgestrel) tablet, 1.5 mg, for oral use (Duramed Pharmaceuticals, Inc.): 2 DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- 1 INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- 2 DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- 3 DOSAGE FORMS AND STRENGTHS
- 4 CONTRAINDICATIONS
- 7 DRUG INTERACTIONS
- 9 DRUG ABUSE AND DEPENDENCE
- 10 OVERDOSAGE
- 11 DESCRIPTION
- 14 CLINICAL STUDIES
- 16 HOW SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - clinic pack carton
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL- trade box wallet
- Liens externes liés à Plan B One-Step (levonorgestrel) tablet, 1.5 mg, for oral use (Duramed Pharmaceuticals, Inc.)
Take Plan B One-Step orally as soon as possible within 72 hours after unprotected intercourse or a known or suspected contraceptive failure. Efficacy is better if the tablet is taken as soon as possible after unprotected intercourse. Plan B One-Step can be used at any time during the menstrual cycle.
If vomiting occurs within two hours of taking the tablet, consideration should be given to repeating the dose.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).