- Diagnostic Différentiel
Drug Information for Femring (estradiol acetate vaginal ring) (Warner Chilcott (US), LLC): DESCRIPTION
- WARNING: ENDOMETRIAL CANCER, CARDIOVASCULAR DISORDERS AND PROBABLE DEMENTIA FOR ESTROGEN-ALONE THERAPY
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- PATIENT INFORMATION
- TRADE CARTON - Femring 0.05 mg
- SAMPLE CARTON - Femring 0.05 mg
- TRADE CARTON - Femring 0.10 mg
- SAMPLE CARTON - Femring 0.10 mg
- Liens externes liés à Femring (estradiol acetate vaginal ring) (Warner Chilcott (US), LLC)
Femring® (estradiol acetate vaginal ring) is an off-white, soft, flexible ring with a central core containing estradiol acetate.
Femring is made of cured silicone elastomer composed of dimethyl polysiloxane silanol, silica (diatomaceous earth), normal propyl orthosilicate, stannous octoate; barium sulfate and estradiol acetate. The rings have the following dimensions: outer diameter 56 mm, cross-sectional diameter 7.6 mm, core diameter 2 mm.
Femring is available in two strengths: Femring 0.05 mg/day has a central core that contains 12.4 mg of estradiol acetate, which releases at a rate equivalent to 0.05 mg of estradiol per day for 3 months. Femring 0.10 mg/day has a central core that contains 24.8 mg of estradiol acetate, which releases at a rate equivalent to 0.10 mg of estradiol per day for 3 months.
Estradiol acetate is chemically described as estra-1,3,5(10)-triene-3,17ß-diol-3-acetate. The molecular formula of estradiol acetate is C20H26O3 and the structural formula is:
The molecular weight of estradiol acetate is 314.42.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).