- Diagnostic Différentiel
Drug Information for FEMCON Fe (norethindrone and ethinyl estradiol tablets,chewable and ferrous fumarate tablets) 0.4 mg / 35 mcg (Warner Chilcott (US), LLC): PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- INFORMATION FOR THE PATIENT
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- NONCONTRACEPTIVE HEALTH BENEFITS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- PATIENT BRIEF SUMMARY
- DETAILED PATIENT PACKAGE INSERT
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
- Liens externes liés à FEMCON Fe (norethindrone and ethinyl estradiol tablets,chewable and ferrous fumarate tablets) 0.4 mg / 35 mcg (Warner Chilcott (US), LLC)
FEMCON® Fe(norethindrone and ethinyl estradiol tablets, chewable and ferrous fumarate tablets) 0.4 mg/35 mcgchewable
Five PATIENT INSERTS are enclosed for your use when dispensing FEMCON® Fe.
Additional copies are available from Warner Chilcott (US), LLC100 Enterprise DriveRockaway, NJ 07866
See bottom flap for lot number and expiration date.
Each of the 21 WHITE tablets containsnorethindrone (0.4 mg) and ethinyl estradiol (35 mcg).Each BROWN tablets containsferrous fumarate (75 mg).
Dosage: 1 tablet daily as prescribed.See Package Insert enclosed for completePrescribing Information.
5 Blister Cards of28 Tablets EachFerrous Fumaratetablets are not USP for dissolution and assay.
This product (like all oral contraceptives) is intended to prevent pregnancy. It does not protect against HIV infection (AIDS) and other sexually transmitted diseases.
Store at 25° C (77° F); excursions permitted to 15°- 30° C (59°- 86° F) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature].
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).