- Diagnostic Différentiel
- Essayez d'établir votre recherche sur un attribut à la fois, et soyez aussi spécifique que possible! Exemple : "toux chronique".
- Ne pas entrer les résultats multiples tels que "anémie, toux chronique, perte de poids, vomissant" tous en même temps.
- Après sélection de votre attribut, une liste de diagnostics possibles sera générée. Si la liste est trop longue, vous pourrez la réduire en écrivant des attribut additionnels.
- Ne pas écrire les valeurs telles que le "rythme cardiaque 110" ou le "sodium 125", mais plutôt "tachycardie" ou "hyponatrémie".
Drug Information for Clindamycin Phosphate and Benzoyl Peroxide (Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.): CLINICAL STUDIES
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- CLINICAL STUDIES
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED AND COMPOUNDING INSTRUCTIONS
- Liens externes liés à Clindamycin Phosphate and Benzoyl Peroxide (Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.)
In two adequate and well controlled clinical studies of 758 patients, 214 used Clindamycin Phosphate and Benzoyl Peroxide Gel, 1%/5%, 210 used benzoyl peroxide, 168 used clindamycin, and 166 used vehicle. Clindamycin Phosphate and Benzoyl Peroxide Gel, 1%/5% applied twice daily for 10 weeks was significantly more effective than vehicle in the treatment of moderate to moderately severe facial acne vulgaris. Patients were evaluated and acne lesions counted at each clinical visit; weeks 2, 4, 6, 8 and 10. The primary efficacy measures were the lesion counts and the investigator’s global assessment evaluated at week 10. Patients were instructed to wash the face with a mild soap, using only the hands. Fifteen minutes after the face was thoroughly dry, application was made to the entire face. Non-medicated make-up could be applied at one hour after the Clindamycin Phosphate and Benzoyl Peroxide Gel, 1%/5% application. If a moisturizer was required, the patients were provided a moisturizer to be used as needed. Patients were instructed to avoid sun exposure. Percent reductions in lesion counts after treatment for 10 weeks in these two studies are shown below:
Study 1 Clindamycin Phosphate and Benzoyl Peroxide Gel,1%/5%n = 120 Benzoyl peroxiden = 120 Clindamycinn = 120 Vehiclen = 120 Mean percent reduction in inflammatory lesion counts 46% 32% 16% +3% Mean percent reduction in non-inflammatory lesion counts 22% 22% 9% +1% Mean percent reduction in total lesion counts 36% 28% 15% 0.2% Study 2 Clindamycin Phosphate and Benzoyl Peroxide Gel,1%/5%n = 95 Benzoyl peroxiden = 95 Clindamycinn = 49 Vehiclen = 48 Mean percent reduction in inflammatory lesion counts 63% 53% 45% 42% Mean percent reduction in non-inflammatory lesion counts 54% 50% 39% 36% Mean percent reduction in total lesion counts 58% 52% 42% 39%
The Clindamycin Phosphate and Benzoyl Peroxide Gel, 1%/5% group showed greater overall improvement than the benzoyl peroxide, clindamycin and vehicle groups as rated by the investigator.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).