- Diagnostic Différentiel
Drug Information for CILOSTAZOL TABLETS (Apotex Corp.): DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- CLINICAL STUDIES
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- INFORMATION FOR PATIENTS SECTION
- Diseases/Conditions Related to CILOSTAZOL TABLETS (Apotex Corp.)
- Liens externes liés à CILOSTAZOL TABLETS (Apotex Corp.)
The recommended dosage of cilostazol is 100 mg b.i.d. taken at least half an hour before or two hours after breakfast and dinner. A dose of 50 mg b.i.d. should be considered during coadministration of such inhibitors of CYP3A4 as ketoconazole, itraconazole, erythromycin and diltiazem, and during coadministration of such inhibitors of CYP2C19 as omeprazole.
Patients may respond as early as 2 to 4 weeks after the initiation of therapy, but treatment for up to 12 weeks may be needed before a beneficial effect is experienced.
Discontinuation of Therapy: The available data suggest that the dosage of cilostazol can be reduced or discontinued without rebound (i.e., platelet hyperaggregability).
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).