- Diagnostic Différentiel
Drug Information for CILOSTAZOL TABLETS (Apotex Corp.): CONTRAINDICATION
- CLINICAL STUDIES
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- INFORMATION FOR PATIENTS SECTION
- Diseases/Conditions Related to CILOSTAZOL TABLETS (Apotex Corp.)
- Liens externes liés à CILOSTAZOL TABLETS (Apotex Corp.)
Cilostazol and several of its metabolites are inhibitors of phosphodiesterase III. Several drugs with this pharmacologic effect have caused decreased survival compared to placebo in patients with class III-IV congestive heart failure. Cilostazol is contraindicated in patients with congestive heart failure of any severity.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).