- Diagnostic Différentiel
- Essayez d'établir votre recherche sur un attribut à la fois, et soyez aussi spécifique que possible! Exemple : "toux chronique".
- Ne pas entrer les résultats multiples tels que "anémie, toux chronique, perte de poids, vomissant" tous en même temps.
- Après sélection de votre attribut, une liste de diagnostics possibles sera générée. Si la liste est trop longue, vous pourrez la réduire en écrivant des attribut additionnels.
- Ne pas écrire les valeurs telles que le "rythme cardiaque 110" ou le "sodium 125", mais plutôt "tachycardie" ou "hyponatrémie".
Drug Information for BACLOFEN TABLETS, USP (UPSHER-SMITH LABORATORIES, INC.): PRECAUTIONS
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTION
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- Diseases/Conditions Related to BACLOFEN TABLETS, USP (UPSHER-SMITH LABORATORIES, INC.)
- Liens externes liés à BACLOFEN TABLETS, USP (UPSHER-SMITH LABORATORIES, INC.)
Safe use of baclofen in pediatric patients under age 12 has not been established, and it is, therefore, not recommended for use in pediatric patients.
Because of the possibility of sedation, patients should be cautioned regarding the operation of automobiles or other dangerous machinery, and activities made hazardous by decreased alertness. Patients should also be cautioned that the central nervous system effects of baclofen may be additive to those of alcohol and other CNS depressants.
Baclofen should be used with caution where spasticity is utilized to sustain upright posture and balance in locomotion or whenever spasticity is utilized to obtain increased function.
In patients with epilepsy, the clinical state and electroencephalogram should be monitored at regular intervals, since deterioration in seizure control and EEG have been reported occasionally in patients taking baclofen. It is not known whether this drug is excreted in human milk. As a general rule, nursing should not be undertaken while a patient is on a drug since many drugs are excreted in human milk.
A dose-related increase in incidence of ovarian cysts and a less marked increase in enlarged and/or hemorrhagic adrenal glands was observed in female rats treated chronically with baclofen.
Ovarian cysts have been found by palpation in about 4% of the multiple sclerosis patients that were treated with baclofen for up to one year. In most cases these cysts disappeared spontaneously while patients continued to receive the drug. Ovarian cysts are estimated to occur spontaneously in approximately 1% to 5% of the normal female population.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).